Dutch in Translation: Posting Once a Month

Writing this post doesn't come easy. Dutch in Translation has been a transformation agent when I've needed it most. Now, and in order to pursue this year's main goals, writing the blog every week doesn't come first. Let me explain.

Dutch in Translation was born as a catalyst for change. Writing about my experience moving to the Netherlands helped me organize my thoughts, feelings, and decisions. Thanks to the power of journaling, I was able to understand what I was going through and what was needed in order for my life to improve and move forward. Exploring my life's priorities was a key factor.

"Life is not stressful, we make it so." My mother told me this last night.Wise phrase. I tend to overwhelm myself with projects and activities that it makes me wish days were longer: I want to work on EVERYTHING I like. Now, acknowledging my limitations, I realize I must choose in order to have a balance.

So, which is my new mindset? Finding time and balance for myself, PostNL, ARTSY Language Studio, learning Dutch, and my darling. Seems like a long list, but believe me it was way longer. Therefore, I've made the decision to post once a month instead of once a week. I need to free up time as a way to focus in other areas. Thank you if you have been reading me these past few months. Remember, if there is anything I can ever help you with, please let me know.

As for now, tot februari!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inburgering Part 1: Reading Exam

Resources and tips for your Spreken Inburgeringexamen

Learning Dutch and the Difference Between White and Brown Eggs