Next week it will be three months since I started working at PostNL. I have gone from this will never happen and this is killing me to feeling proud and having fun while at it.
What is there to be proud of?
- Having a job in a new country (You know what it was like!)
- Working in a respectable organization
- Improving my performance
- Speaking Dutch with my colleagues
- Saving money for the first time ever
- Being a candidate for pension
What is fun about it?
- Exercising and losing weight (Just ask my darling about it!)
- Being part of "the gang" (This totally deserves its own post!)
- Riding the bike 500 m to get to work (I know, nothing to miss from Mexico there...)
- Chatting with colleagues (especially when we need to wait for the mail)
- Seeing people thankful for delivering their mail or package (Yes, I speak with people, but sometimes I just smile and nod because I don't get what they say! No time to stop to chat either!)
How does it all look like?
If you have time, watch the videos. You will see a little bit of what I mean. ;-)